* The DOMO Concentrated All Cap Value Composite date of inception was October 8, 2008. The DOMO Composite returns as well as the S&P 500 TR Index and Russell 3000 Value TR Index returns for year-end 2008 are from October 8th, 2008 to December 31st, 2008.VIEW FACT SHEET
DOMO Capital Management, LLC claims compliance with the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) and has prepared and presented this report in compliance with the GIPS standards. DOMO Capital Management, LLC has been independently verified for the periods 8 October 2008 through 31 December 2020. The verification report is available upon request. A firm that claims compliance with the GIPS standards must establish policies and procedures for complying with all the applicable requirements of the GIPS standards. Verification provides assurance on whether the firm’s policies and procedures related to composite and pooled fund maintenance, as well as the calculation, presentation, and distribution of performance, have been designed in compliance with the GIPS standards and have been implemented on a firm-wide basis. Verification does not provide assurance on the accuracy of any specific performance report.
- DOMO Capital Management, LLC ("DOMO") is defined as an independent investment management firm that is not affiliated with any parent organization.
- Policies for valuing portfolios, calculating performance, and preparing compliant presentations are available upon request.
- The DOMO Concentrated All Cap Value Composite combines a value orientated bottom-up strategy focused on fundamentals with a concentrated portfolio allocation that allows for positions to be purchased with conviction up to a 20% allocation of the total portfolio over a period of time. Infrequently, DOMO will at times invest into an ETF such as the ProShares UltraShort S&P 500® (SDS), to hedge the risk of the overall market against the individual securities that DOMO would prefer to hold, if there appears to be a high-risk event that may cause a significant market correction.
- As of 1/1/2020 the account minimum for the composite is $5,000. Prior to 1/1/2020 the account minimum for the composite was $100,000. Please see the Detailed Composite Description for more information.
- The benchmark is the S&P 500® Total Return Index and the Russell 3000® Value Total Return Index.
- Valuations are computed and performance is reported in U.S. dollars.
- Returns reflect the reinvestment of dividends and other earnings. Gross-of-fees returns are presented before management and custodial fees but after all trading expenses and all expenses charged by underlying funds and investment vehicles. Composite and benchmark returns are presented net of non-reclaimable withholding taxes. Benchmark returns do not include any management, trading, or administrative expenses. Net-of-fees returns are calculated by deducting the actual fees from the monthly gross composite return. The standard management fee schedule is as follows: 2.00% per year for all assets under management.
- This composite was created on October 8, 2008. A complete list of composite descriptions is available upon request.
- Internal dispersion is calculated using the equal-weighted standard deviation of annual gross returns of those portfolios that were included in the composite for the entire year.
- The three-year annualized standard deviation measures the variability of the composite and the benchmark returns over the preceding 36-month period. The annualized standard deviation "Since Inception" measures the variability of the composite and the benchmark returns since the composite inception on October 8, 2008.
- Effective January 1, 2017, the firm defines a significant cash flow as one or more external cash flows during the month equaling an absolute value greater than 10% of the portfolio's assets at the beginning of the month.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- GIPS® is a registered trademark of CFA Institute. CFA Institute does not endorse or promote this organization, nor does it warrant the accuracy or quality of the content contained herein.